Flex-Soft foil bronze metalic - A-Foil - sheet A4
- Flex-Soft foil bronze metalic - A-Foil - sheet A4
Flex-Soft /A-foil/ for bronze metalic color printing.
The film allows printing complex shapes without the need of cutting the material on the plotter or manually selecting unnecessary parts of the foil.These foils are for almost all types of fabric / cotton, mixed fabrics, polyester, nylon, etc and hard surfaces /wood, paper/, and are available in standard, metallic and neon colors.
ATTENTION: We recommend the use of parallel-closing thermal transfer presses such as SWING series SY99 / SY88; MATE-Y series presses; COMBO SD71 press etc.Comparison of printing possibilities using Flex-Soft film and traditional Flex film.
Flex-Soft vs Flex
To print with Flex-Soft film using a low-temperature laser / LED printer such as OKI and Dark /B-paper/ Laser paper is required for textile transfer.
Instructions for printing with Flex-Soft film on cotton T-shirt:
- On the matt side of the Flex-Soft film print the project at a low-temperature laser printer / LED:
- black and white printer - 100% black
- color printer - 400% black /100% C + 100% M + 100% Y + 100% K/
- color printer with white toner 300% black /100% C + 100% M + 100% Y/
- Preheat the press to 145º C for film applications in standard colors and 135º C for metallic and neon foil applications.
- Place a clean, heat-resistant paper to avoid dirt.
- Cut approximately 0.5 - 1 cm of Flex-Soft film edge so that its surface is smaller than the Laser Dark / B-paper / paper.
- Place the Flex-Soft film on the top covered with heat-resistant paper face up.
- Place the Paper Dark /B-paper on the transparencies/ - face up. Cover with heat-resistant paper.
- Transfer the Dark /B-paper/ Laser paper layer to the Flex-Soft toner area with the following settings:
- 145º C for film applications in standard colors
- 135º C for metallic and neon foil applications
- 90 seconds for A4 format
- 120 seconds for A3 format
- After a certain period of time, open the press and immediately wipe the entire surface with a soft cloth to improve the adhesion of the toner.
- Apply light paper, lightly and smoothly, to the transfer paper from the Dark Laser paper. Paper should be drawn parallel to the surface of the tabletop.
- Cut about 0.5 - 1 cm edge of Flex-Soft foil to avoid staining your shirt with adhesive residue.
- Iron the shirt on which the imprint will be made.
- Place the Flex-Soft film on the T-shirt with the transport layer up. Cover with heat-resistant paper.
- Transfer at 135 - 155º C and 30 seconds.
- When the press is open, wait until the foil has cooled completely.
- When the t-shirt is cold remove the transport film layer parallel to the surface of the tabletop. The print can be finished with gloss or matte finish Glossy Finish or Matt Finish in press at 135 - 155º C and 30 seconds.
Flex-Soft - film manual:
- Color: bronze metalic
- Size: A4
- Transfer & printing instrucions - .pdf
Gadgets for sublimation printing and printing materials are not covered by warranty. We guaranteed 100% customer satisfaction. We provide the products of the highest quality. We are always happy to assist you with professional advice on sublimation technology and printing.
If you have any additional questions please contact us.