Horizontal mug heat press - model JTSB06 Sublimation Thermal Transfer
- Horizontal mug heat press
Save by buying more
A vertical press for sublimation and heat transfer printing on objects with a diameter of 7,5 - 9,0 cm requires replacing the heating element.
Press with a 7,5 - 9,0 cm heating element for transferring onto:
- mugs with a volume of 330 - 450 ml
- beer mugs
- and other objects with a diameter of 7,5 - 9,0 cm
The press is designed for small and medium businesses that print designs on mugs, teacups, beer mugs, water bottles, thermoses etc.
- A vertical 320 W press for mugs
- Optional: 300 W press/ heating element for mugs with a diameter of 7,5 - 9,0 cm
- Temperature range: 0-380°F / 0-193,3°C
- Timer range: 1-999 seconds
- Smooth pressure regulation
- Audio prompt after reaching the desired temperature
- Audio prompt after reaching the desired time
- Weight: approx. 9 kg
- CE Certificate
Before shipping, each press is checked, tested and scaled to the heating temperature of 356°F / 180°C for sublimation printing.
Prior to shipping every press is carefully checked, tested to the temperature of 356º F / 180º C for making sublimation prints.
All our presses are covered with 12 months warranty on all mechanical and electronic components. The heating elements are not covered under this warranty. We provide all necessary components and spare parts for the presses we offer in our store as well as for older types of presses we do not sell any longer.
The warranty and after warranty repairs are made within 72 hours of receiving the press. We will pay for return shipping to the client during the warranty period.