Cap heat press SM02 Sublimation Thermal Transfer
- Cap press
Save by buying more
Cap press for printing by means of:
- sublimation and thermal transfer technology
- other methods that require pressurised heat treating
A press designed for small and medium businesses that print on caps and textiles with printing area that isn't bigger than given size of heating element for caps.
- Heating element for caps: 17 x 8 cm
- Power: 300W
- Temperature range: 0-380°F / 0-193,3°C
- Timer range: 1-999 seconds
- Smooth pressure regulation
- Audio prompt after reaching the desired temperature
- Audio prompt after reaching the desired time
- Weight: approx. 30 kg
- CE Certificate
Before shipping, each press is checked, tested and scaled to the heating temperature of 356°F / 180°C for sublimation printing.
Prior to shipping every press is carefully checked, tested to the temperature of 356º F / 180º C for making sublimation prints.
All our presses are covered with 12 months warranty on all mechanical and electronic components. The heating elements are not covered under this warranty. We provide all necessary components and spare parts for the presses we offer in our store as well as for older types of presses we do not sell any longer.
The warranty and after warranty repairs are made within 72 hours of receiving the press. We will pay for return shipping to the client during the warranty period.