Heat press Mini 3D Vacum Sublimation Thermal Transfer
- Multifunctional heat press for 3D printing
Save by buying more
A multifunctional press designed for sublimation and heat transfer printing on mobile phone, smart phone and tablet 3D cases. The press uses sub-suction, an innovative technology that completely removes air from the device, creating a vacuum, while a thermo-resistant silicone pad presses the design firmly onto the entire surface of the object being printed on. The Mini 3D Vacum press allows you to print on several objects with different shapes at the same time. Use the press to create top-quality designs on:
- 3D cases for mobile phones and smart phones
- 3D cases for tablets
- ceramic tiles
- glass frames
- and other unusually-shaped objects for which flat presses cannot be used
The press is equipped with two heating elements (upper and lower) and an internal compressor that creates sub-pressure inside the device. You can choose from three heating modes: the upper element only, the lower element only, or both elements at once.
THE SET COMPRISES
- heat press Mini 3D Vacum
- 5 x thermo-resistant silicone pads /durability: approx. 200 cycles/
- square-shaped silicone gasket
- rectangle-shaped silicone gasket
- air removal hose
- 2 x plastic pipes- connectors
- 2 x metal rings
- silicone elbow
- air filter
- 2 x mug clamps
- silicone attachment for small plates
- protective gloves
The press is designed for small and medium businesses that print designs on mobile phone and smart phone cases, giveaways, and ceramics.
- Internal dimensions of the press: 20 x 15 cm, depth: 2 cm
- Maximum power: 1300 W
- Temperature range: 0-428°F / 0-220°C
- Timer range: 1-999 seconds
- Audio prompt after reaching the desired temperature
- Audio prompt after reaching the desired time
- Weight: approx. 6 kg
- Power input: 110/230 V
- CE certificate
Prior to shipping every press is carefully checked, tested to the temperature of 356º F / 180º C for making sublimation prints.
All our presses are covered with 12 months warranty on all mechanical and electronic components. The heating elements are not covered under this warranty. We provide all necessary components and spare parts for the presses we offer in our store as well as for older types of presses we do not sell any longer.
The warranty and after warranty repairs are made within 72 hours of receiving the press. We will pay for return shipping to the client during the warranty period.