T-shirt flat heat presss 30 x 38 cm - model SD71 COMBO Sublimation Thermal Transfer
- Flat press can be expanded to include additional components, up to a staggering 8-in-1
- Heat plate size 30 x 38 cm
Save by buying more
Flat press for printing by means of:
- gold leaf and silver leaf technology
- sublimation and thermal transfer technology
- designs flock and flex technology
- a press for preparing surfaces and creating direct transfers from, for instance, DTG printers
- other methods that require pressurised heat treating
A press designed for small and medium businesses that print on t-shirts, mugs, jigsaw puzzles, mouse pads, give-aways, sheet metal, etc.
The COMBO press can be expanded to include additional components, such as a standard mug press, a cap press, or a plate press, up to a staggering 8-in-1 COMBO press.
- A flat press: 30 x 38 cm
- Temperature range: 0-380°F / 0-193,3°C
- Power: 2000W
- Timer range: 1-999 seconds
- Smooth pressure regulation
- Audio prompt after reaching the desired temperature
- Audio prompt after reaching the desired time
- Weight: approx. 28 kg
- CE Certificate
Before shipping, each press is checked, tested and scaled to the heating temperature of 356°F / 180°C for sublimation printing.
Prior to shipping every press is carefully checked, tested to the temperature of 356º F / 180º C for making sublimation prints.
All our presses are covered with 12 months warranty on all mechanical and electronic components. The heating elements are not covered under this warranty. We provide all necessary components and spare parts for the presses we offer in our store as well as for older types of presses we do not sell any longer.
The warranty and after warranty repairs are made within 72 hours of receiving the press. We will pay for return shipping to the client during the warranty period.