Vertical mug heat press - model SB02 Sublimation Thermal Transfer
- Horizontal heat press for mugs
Save by buying more
A horizontal press for sublimation and heat transfer printing on objects with a diameter of 7,5 - 9,0 cm. Press with a 7,5 - 9,0 cm heating element for transferring onto:
- mugs with a volume of 330-450 ml
- beer mugs, thermoses
- and other objects with a diameter of 7,5 - 9,0 cm
A press designed for small and medium businesses that print on t-shirts, jigsaw puzzles, mouse pads, give-aways, sheet metal, etc.
- A horizontal press for mugs
- Press/heating element for mugs with a diameter of 7,5 - 9,0 cm
- Power 300W
- Temperature range: 0-380°F / 0-193,3°C
- Timer range: 1-999 seconds
- Smooth pressure regulation
- Audio prompt after reaching the desired temperature
- Audio prompt after reaching the desired time
- Weight: approx. 9 kg
- CE Certificate
Before shipping, each press is checked, tested and scaled to the heating temperature of 356°F / 180°C for sublimation printing.
Prior to shipping every press is carefully checked, tested to the temperature of 356º F / 180º C for making sublimation prints.
All our presses are covered with 12 months warranty on all mechanical and electronic components. The heating elements are not covered under this warranty. We provide all necessary components and spare parts for the presses we offer in our store as well as for older types of presses we do not sell any longer.
The warranty and after warranty repairs are made within 72 hours of receiving the press. We will pay for return shipping to the client during the warranty period.