Combo mug press 4-in-1 - model SB05V Sublimation Thermal Transfer
- Horizontal heat transfer mug press
- press/heating element for mugs with a diameter of 6,5 - 7,5 cm
- press/ heating element for mugs with a diameter of 7,5 - 9,0 cm
- press/ heating element for Latte mugs (small)
- press/ heating element for Latte mugs (large)
Save by buying more
A horizontal press is for printing on:
- mugs less than 300 ml in volume
- mugs with the volume of 330ml
- mugs with the volume of 450ml
- latte mugs-small
- latte mugs-large
- water bottles
- beer mugs
- and other objects with a diameter 6,5 - 7,5 cm and 7,5 - 9,0 cm
The press is designed for small and medium businesses that print designs on mugs, teacups, beer mugs, thermoses etc.
- A horizontal heat press 300W
- press/ heating element for mugs with a diameter of 6,5 - 7,5 cm 300W
- press/ heating element for mugs with a diameter of 7,5 - 9,0 cm 300W
- press/ heating element for Latte mugs (small) 300W
- press/ heating element for Latte mugs (large) 300W
- Temperature range: 0-380°F / 0-193,0°C
- Timer range: 1-999 seconds
- Smooth pressure regulation
- Audio prompt after reaching the desired temperature
- Audio prompt after reaching the desired time
- Weight: approx. 12 kg
- CE certificate
Before shipping, each press is checked, tested and scaled to the heating temperature of 356°F / 180°C for sublimation printing.
Prior to shipping every press is carefully checked, tested to the temperature of 356º F / 180º C for making sublimation prints.
All our presses are covered with 12 months warranty on all mechanical and electronic components. The heating elements are not covered under this warranty. We provide all necessary components and spare parts for the presses we offer in our store as well as for older types of presses we do not sell any longer.
The warranty and after warranty repairs are made within 72 hours of receiving the press. We will pay for return shipping to the client during the warranty period.